Throughout more than a decade of history, MODULAX has accumulated experience in the mining and metalwork sector and has consolidated its brand in the pig iron production market, with solutions ranging from mining to production plants.
In recent years the Group has diversified its range of operations, with businesses in other areas besides steelworks and mining.
Currently, the Group is formed by two companies: Modulax Indústria e Comércio and Modulax Siderurgia, in addition to participating in other initiatives and projects inside and outside the country.
WHAT WE DO:
- Project, manufacture, assembly, implementation, and operation of industrial plants.
- Iron ore magnetic concentration plants, dry and wet.
- Iron ore processing plants.
- Generation of electricity through thermoelectric plants integrated with Steel Plants.
- Iron ore production and processing.
Modulax Industry and Commerce
MODULAX INDÚSTRIA E COMÉRCIO specializes in the development of projects, manufacturing, assembly, construction, and operation of industrial plants in the areas of steelwork and mining, and has its own technology that is applied, from mining to liquid iron.
Modulax Siderurgia started its activities in 2007, through the pig iron production plant located in Curvelo, Minas Gerais
It is currently responsible for large-scale production of pig iron, meeting the strictest international quality standards.